Whether you’re headed to the beach this weekend or hosting an end of summer barbecue. Labor Day will hopefully be filled with good food, tasty drinks and a bit of relaxation. So relax and kick back with this summery drink—no need to work up a sweat.
- 6 fluid ounces of tequila
- 4 fluid ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 fluid ounces of triple sec
- 8 ounces of frozen strawberries
- 6 cups of ice
- Place ice in a blender and crush for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Add frozen strawberries, tequila, triple sec, and limeade
- Blend until smooth.