A light, refreshing cucumber cocktail with fresh lime, mint and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- 1.5 oz gin (or 3 Tbsp)
- 4-6 cucumber slices
- 1/4 lime, sliced
- 4 oz tonic water
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Add mint, lime, gin, sugar (if using) to shaker and muddle.
- Add cucumber slices to shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour mixture over glass filled with ice and top with tonic water.
- Stir, let set for a few minutes for the flavors to enhance
- Then sprinkle a dash of cayenne pepper and enjoy.
Reader Rating: 0 Votes