Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- Swing arm lamps are such useful and versitle lighting options for the home. They can be adjusted to perfectly light your living room wall hangings, bedside reading, kitchen cabinets and so much more. If you change your mind and decide you’d like to light something else nearby, the flexible arm allows you to do just that! Not convinced? Take a look at the extensive interior photos compiled by Angie Helm of Angie Helm Interiors.
- Nam Dang Mitchell is a Calgary based interior designer with an amazing sense of style! Her rooms utilize lots of neutral colors yet still manage to be bold, luxurious, and inviting. Check out her website for her impressive portfolio and an inspiration board that we can’t get enough of!
- It’s not secret that we’re fans of DIY decor posts – especially if they contain lots of photos! Check out Yellow Brick Home‘s DIY chair re-upholstering post. They’ve turned a 2-dollar chair into a sleek and sophisticated centerpiece!
- Summer doesn’t officially end until the September 21st! Grab a blanket, some snacks, and take some time to savor the warm outdoors with a picnic involving the bright and delightful Peach, Tomato and Basil Summer Salad from A Couple Cooks.
- Speaking of the outdoors, here’s an easy, adorable lighting option for evenings on the patio from One Charming Party. All you need are a string of Christmas or wedding lights, spring flower cupcake liners, and pretty washi tape to create these illuminating floral bulbs.
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
You May Also Like