Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- Trinkets galore! Hirona Matsuda uses found objects to create miniature scenes. Her artwork incorporates all kinds of treasure: plastic chips, lost buttons, rusty bolts, tiny toys, broken glass, bicycle gears, bottle caps, an more – all displayed within her home studio. We love the casual and familiar vibe they add to her interiors as featured on FvF.
- Need an idea for a unique hostess gift? Look no further! Check out these DIY teacup candles featured on Cupcakes and Cashmere. They’re quite simple to make and they’re 100% customizable! Choose the perfect teacup (or any sort of cup, really), your giftee’s favorite scent, and you’re guaranteed to light up their day!
- Have a side chair in desperate need of sprucing up? Why not reupholster it? Adding a new layer of fabric in your favorite pattern is almost always a sure-fire way of turning a mediocre piece into a fabulous one. Check out this step-by-step example from Sas Interiors for instructions and inspiration.
- Visit The Sprouted Kitchen for a yummy summer dessert recipe and equally mouth-watering photos to accompany it. It’s blueberry season where we are so there’s no excuse not to try this dish!
- Clean, fresh, and glamorous. Those are the words that come to mind when perusing the portfolio of interior designer Greg Natale. He mixes traditional and modern pieces to create truly unique and bold looks that we just can’t get enough of.