Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- We love this super idea for spicing up our inspiration boards! Check out Fellow Fellow’s Button Tack DIY post for a step-by-step process on how to create your very own customizable tacks. We think these would make wonderful presents for friends with a creative flare or for those headed off to college – they’re definitely dorm-friendly!
- Here’s another easy and very useful DIY project for all of our crafty readers – the framed whiteboard from Liz at Say Yes to Hoboken! It’s a great addition to any work space or family area. You’ll be able to post reminders, small notes, and tasks in a truly elegant way. What’s best is that you use almost any frame you want! We would recommend a trip to your local thrift store for some unique options.
- The perfect treat to pair with a hot cup of tea. Visit Nish Whips Up A Dish to get the recipe for some delectable bourbon biscuits – two chocolate buisuits sandwiched together with a thick layer of bourbon infused chocolate icing. Yum!
- We’re so inspired by the interior design work of Anthony Baratta – especially his playful use of color. Take a look at the awe-inspiring photos in his portfolio. Some of our favorite elements amongst the many rooms featured are the color-blocked dining table, the diagonnally striped walls, and the giant frame wall with varying colors of printed dots!
- And lastly, don’t forget that we’re holding the College Bound Giveaway this month as well! We’re giving away our signature comforter, extra long twin sheets, extra long mattress cover (a must-have!), a bed wedge for those study-nights in bed, and a towel set. Enter here for your chance to win these essentials for a comfortable room as well as $1,000 for anything we didn’t cover!
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
You May Also Like