Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- Are you facing the challenge of decorating a room from scratch? Are you in the mood for a room makeover? A good way to start your planning is by establishing what the colour palette of the space will be. Check our Bright Bazaar’s Color Palette tag for endless bits of inspiration.
- It’s amazing what one thing can do to change the look and feel of a room. Using objects with meaning to you as decor is a great way to add comfort and a personal narrative into a room. Jenna Sue does just that with her nautical addition. We won’t spoil the surprise for you… you’ll have to check it out at Jenna Sue Design!
- FvF visits the Berlin apartment of agency owner Silke Neumann. We’re huge fans of her minimalist and casual approach to decor and, of course, the charming odds and ends that are sprinkled throughout the space. We love how she incorporates flowers and plants in every room.
- If you’re tired of bright colors and need to tone things down a bit, check out these two posts from Apartment Therapy on the appeal of black walls. Are they right for you? Read up on some of their tips and then browse their selection of black-walled interiors. It’s important to note that although the walls are black, there’s still splashes of color everywhere else!
- Eat Drink Garden knows our weakness – sorbet! We’re loving the refreshing summer ingredients in Valerie’s recipe. It’s super simple which is always a welcome treat. Make this weekend extra cool and tasty – we sure will!
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
You May Also Like