Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- A room refresh featuring updated furniture, a hearty splash of pattern, and much-needed accessories can go a long way! We’re stunned by the fabulous work of Traci Zeller. She transformed a simple living room into a cozy and sophisticated space for relaxing and entertaining that’s a feast for the eyes!
- White and neutral sheets do well during the summer. They catch the morning sunlight and instantly brighten up a bedroom. Keeping them white, however, can be a problem. Check out Country Living for steps on how to keep white bedding (and other whites around the home) at their best and brightest.
- It’s amazing what you can accomplish with just a needle, thread, and some brightly colored felt! These citrus coasters are a charming way to add some cheer and zest to your meals this summer. If you have some extra time on your hands, creating a set would be the perfect birthday or hostess present! Download the template and see more photos at Purl Bee.
- It’s no secret that we’re in love with strawberries. In fact, we mentioned them in two of our Comfort Mixes already (here and here). We’re a fan of this simple strawberry-flavored dessert from A Couple Cooks because it’s such a simple process with amazing results! We can see ourselves whipping this up at the end of a meal with a group or friends or getting comfy on the couch and enjoying it by ourselves! Yum!
- Sometimes, all it takes to bring some much-needed life into your living space is a plant. However, if you don’t have a green thumb (not possible!) perhaps a plant print will do! We’re captivated by large botanical prints, especially the Dog Rose print featured on Making It Lovely. The dramatic black background makes the green plant and all its parts pop within the space!
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
About Cristina Rinaldi
You May Also Like