Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- We stumbled across this beautiful outdoor wedding on Style Me Pretty and we had to share it! We love the simple yet elegant decor, beautiful lighting, and grand outdoor space captured in these photos by Dove + Sparrow. The comfort food themed catering is the perfect finishing touch to a Southern wedding! Congrats to Skyler and Mac!
- Earlier this week we went over some simple ways to refresh your space. However, we forgot to mention the simple power of paint! A new coat of color on an old piece of furniture can do wonders! Check out Centsational Girl‘s super helpful, step-by-step post on painting furniture. Roll up your sleeves because it’s not a short process, but the results are definitely worth it!
- There’s no question about it. Orlando’s post has definitely convinced us that if we happen to have a fireplace in our home of the future, we’re definitely tiling it! Check out the wonderful, varied selection he’s compiled on Hommemaker for a warm dose of tile-spiration!
- S’mores are a must-have summer treat for us. They’re the perfect outdoor-activity accompaniment because they’re so easy to prepare! For a different take on this summer snack, check out Becky Bakes for s’mores in pudding jars! We’re definitely making these ahead of time before our next summer outing. Yum!
- The Fourth of July is only a couple weeks away and you know what that means – 4th of July parties! We were feeling a bit uninspired in terms of decor so we looked to a couple of bloggers for photos of their patriotic get-togethers. We love the classic decor by Annie of Apres Fete, the amazing flag cake featured on Glorious Treats, and Livy’s celebration with vintage vibe!