Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- In search of some summer activity inspiration? Check out this wonderful list from designer Julie Blanner! We love Julie’s unique ideas like walking for a cause, visiting a local dog park, and taking cooking classes. Best of all, they’re all kid-friendly!
- Throwing a party for your little one soon? Oh Joy shows us an example of how just a simple theme can bring amazing possibilities! Photographer Lisa Wong Jackson chose to have a round-themed birthday party which meant donut hole snacks, “surprise ball” favors, and a cake topped with blueberries!
- Bright Bazaar showcases a bright bathroom makeover that transports us to vintage summer getaways at the beach. We love the addition of the wooden slats, white subway tiles in the shower, and quirky vintage accessories like the Coca Cola crate and wireframe shelf. Refreshing!
- Does your little one have an area to make art? If you’re children love to color, craft, and be creative an area where all their art supplies are organized and an arm’s-reach away is a must! Artchoo highlights a collection of art corner setups – both grand and humble – that are sure to get those creative juices flowing!
- Comfort. That’s the word that comes to mind when viewing the San Francisco home of Tricia Rose featured on Desire to Inspire. There’s a sense of relaxation throughout, from the assortment of fresh linens across the beds and windows, the charmingly mismatched seating, the assortment of wood accents, and the large sliding windows that look out over the San Francisco bay. Can we spend the weekend here?
Reader Rating: 2 Votes
About Cristina Rinaldi
You May Also Like