Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- With bold patterns and pops of color, the Bohemian style of decorating adds a touch of fun, vintage charm to any living space. SF Girl By Bay highlights examples of statement pieces for that bright, Boho look. Read More.
- The adorable Alex and Sonja of A Couple Cooks warm up a mouthwatering Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwich in honor of April – Grilled Cheese Month (yes, that’s a thing)! Read More.
- Can you name every style of roman shade? Did you even know there were names for them? Check out this helpful post by Nancy Marcus for the many different variations available out there. Read More.
- Need inspiration and advice for starting your Spring garden? Valerie of Eat Drink Garden has a lovely entry with tips for growing your own produce this season. Read More.
- Parenting Square presents a truly entertaining and informative article on how to integrate healthier options into your little one’s diet. Who knew creating a banana-yogurt popsicle could be so easy? Read More.
Reader Rating: 0 Votes